Request Letter for Activating SMS Alert Service

From

SK Jafirul Islam

54, Bhagat Singh Enclave
Mumbai

Date: 22.12.2018

To,

Vinod Khatri
The Branch Manager
HSFS Bank
Mumbai

Sub: Requesting Activating SMS Alert Service on Mobile Phone

Dear Sir,

I, Sk Jafirul Islam, maintain a savings account with your prestigious bank from last ten years. I am writing this letter to request you to please activate the SMS alert service on my mobile phone so that I can receive all updates for my bank account on my phone itself. Here are the complete details of my account:

Account Holder’s Name: Sk Jafirul Islam
Savings Account Number: 01130512121212
Mobile Number: +91-xxxxxxxx

I request you to please activate the SMS alert service on the above mentioned number at the earliest so that I can enjoy real time updates on my transactions.

Thanking You.

Sincerely,
Sk Jafirul Islam




Post a Comment

0 Comments

close