Regarding loan repayment


Sub: Regarding loan repayment

Dear Sir,

I, Ramesh Gupta, am writing this letter to request you to grant me some extension for repayment of my car loan with your bank. I would like to bring to your notice that my car loan started with your bank in the year 2017 in the month of June for three years. And according to the terms and conditions, the last installment of my loan will be in the month of May, 2020. I would request you to please give me an extension period of three months to repay the loan.



I maintain a savings account with your bank from last nine years and during all these years, the track record of my banking transactions has been quite good. I have made all the repayments of my car loan on time till date but because of certain circumstances, I am presenting this request to you. Recently, my mother got operated for kidney because of which I could not focus on my work and I have heavy medical expenses to take care of. This is the reason because of which I request for the extension period so that I can repay the loan comfortably.

I am hopeful that you will consider my request and grant me some extension.

Yours sincerely,


Post a Comment

0 Comments

close