Regarding lost | stolen of mobile phone

 Date : 01/05/2023


To,


The Police Officer


Howrah,



Sub: Regarding loss/stolen of mobile phone


Respected Sir/Madam,


The purpose of writing this letter is to inform you that I, Sk Jafirul Islam, have lost my mobile phone on 30th April 2023. While I was resting in the Hospital compound and despite looking for it at the all suspected places, I have not been able to find it. I suspect it was stolen from my pocket.


The number of the lost phone is xxxxxxxxxx. It was a Realme C11, Rich Green handset. The IMEI number of the phone is IMEI1 : xxxxxxxxxx & IMEI2 : xxxxxxxxxx and Model No.  : RBSOC2102IZ.


I am writing this letter to request you to please have my complaint registered and also provide me with an attested copy of the same.


I am hopeful that you will be taking all steps necessary in order to recover the device and locate its location.


Thanking you.


Sincerely,


Sk Jafirul Islam




Post a Comment

0 Comments

close