How to make a car Insurance claim after accident | Claim letter for car accident | Claim letter in bengla

 Sub : Claim letter for car accident




Dear Name of the agent

This letter accompanies my formal claim to cover the cost of reparing my car. I bought my car last year and planned to keep it for at least ten years. I called police and have included there accident report with my claim request forms.
           
          I am hoping to get a financial settlement from the insurance co. but i need my car for work, so i had it repaired as soon as i could. I have included the bills for repair and request that you pay out the amount of Rs. 5000 ( Five thousand) for repairs and loss of pay.
          
               I shall be thankful if you Please respond within 30 days after receiving this letter.


Thanking you,


Yours faithfully


............................




বিষয় : গাড়ি দুর্ঘটনার জন্য দাবি পত্র

মহাশয়,

আমার গাড়ির মেরামতের খরচ বহন করার জন্য আমার আনুষ্ঠানিক দাবির সাথে এই চিঠিটি লিখছি। আমি গত বছর আমার গাড়ি কিনেছিলাম এবং কমপক্ষে দশ বছর এটি রাখার পরিকল্পনা করেছি। আমি পুলিশকে ফোন করেছি এবং সেখানে আমার দাবি অনুরোধ ফর্মের সঙ্গে দুর্ঘটনার রিপোর্ট অন্তর্ভুক্ত করেছি।
            আমি বীমা কোম্পানির কাছ থেকে একটি আর্থিক নিষ্পত্তি আশা করছি। কিন্তু কাজের জন্য আমার গাড়ি দরকার, তাই যত তাড়াতাড়ি সম্ভব আমি এটি মেরামত করেছিলাম। আমি মেরামতের জন্য বিলগুলি অন্তর্ভুক্ত করেছি এবং অনুরোধ করছি যে আপনি ৫০০০ টাকা পরিশোধ করলে বিশেষ ভাবে বাধিত হব ।
           এই চিঠি পাওয়ার পর 30 দিনের মধ্যে উত্তর দিন।

ধন্যবাদান্তে,

আপনার বিশ্বস্ত


......................






Post a Comment

0 Comments

close