GD for fraud Scam transaction

 Date –27-09-22

To

The Inspector In charge

Cyber Crime PS : Under HCP - Howrah City Police

Address: 24, Bellilious Road, Howrah-711101 



Sub: GD for fraud Scam transaction

A/c No. xxxxxxxxxx

Dear Sir / Madam

I am Shri Soumen Daa, S/o- Lt. K.S. Das, R/o- S1/27, Govt. Qurs P/o. -, P/s.- Bauria, Dist. -Horah-711310 ,Writing to file a report with your dept. that on or about date, today at 12:30 pm I have received a scam SMS Link. Without realizing that it was a fraud I click this link and fill required details (Name, Pan No.). As per their like they ask me to fill up the OTP as soon I fill up the OTP my account was debited Rs. 25000/(which ref. No. INB IMPS/P2A/227012793545/XXXXXXX). 

So, you are earnestly being requested to make a GD against my above mentioned scam transaction and also do the needful so that I could get back my money to my account.

Looking  forward for your king cooperation.

My Account details are given below :

Bank Name: SBI

A/c No. :       xxxxxxxxxx

Branch : Howrah

IFSC Code: SBIN0001403

Enclosed : 

1) Bank Statement


Regards


Soumen Das

Mo. No. xxxxxxxxxx







Post a Comment

0 Comments

close